Question about Clynol Hair Shine Spray.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamaur man

Reaction score
Hi girls & Guys.

I remember using a shine spray years ago called Moonshine. I thought it was made by Schwartskoph or clynol. (I haven't spelt schwartskoph right have I)
Anyway, I have just bought a can of Clynol hair shine and was wondering if this was the one that used to be called Moonshine. It smells exactly the same as the Moonshine I remember.

Thanks.
Troyx:)

Hi girls & Guys.

I remember using a shine spray years ago called Moonshine. I thought it was made by Schwartskoph or clynol. (I haven't spelt schwartskoph right have I)
Anyway, I have just bought a can of Clynol hair shine and was wondering if this was the one that used to be called Moonshine. It smells exactly the same as the Moonshine I remember.

Thanks.
Troyx:)

yes it is..when i was doing level 3 steve the clynol man...used to come in for clynol colour sessions and he was talking to a tutor about moonshine and ref to the moonshine drink....stuck in my mind clynol and schwartzcopf are owned by the same company hence similar packaging
hth

Crikey, I remember that stuff! Didnt realise you could still get it :)

yes it is..when i was doing level 3 steve the clynol man...used to come in for clynol colour sessions and he was talking to a tutor about moonshine and ref to the moonshine drink....stuck in my mind clynol and schwartzcopf are owned by the same company hence similar packaging
hth

Thanks for the info Joanne. Just shows that products from years ago are just as good today.
:)

Crikey, I remember that stuff! Didnt realise you could still get it :)

I think the schwartskoph version is called Silhouette hair shine.

:)

Latest posts

Back