Question about my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie86

Reaction score
hey I'm blonde at the moment but I love Millie mackintosh hair colour right now I just can't decide what colour to put on. Can anyone help

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 36
Can anyone help with my question from last night [emoji30]

You need to read the post that Lukas K linked too. It explains the info you need to provide first, like your natural base, what colour line you use etc.

Once you've done that people will be able to offer advice xx

Ok thanks Kayla xx

RigHt guys this is my hair blonder highlights and 6/0 colour touch on roots. Bit of a pose of a picture but only good one u can see my hair properly in [emoji57]

And I want it this colour on ends
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471881393.455005.jpg

My natural base is like a strawberry blonde I'm naturally light. I need to do my level 3 with colours still don't really know the theory of colours! I trained in salon in Edinburgh but left after having my boy. So now I'm a mobile hairdresser. I really just do basics like highlights and cuts. [emoji57]

Personally I'd recommend you get another Hairdresser to do it. One confident with colour. If you applied a 6/0 on your roots then it may need cleansing or lifting up and you may also need to pre pig those ends. You haven't provided much information to work with so that's the best I have I'm afraid xx

Sorry just saw you said on the ends not the whole thing. I'd still recommend you get someone more experienced with colour to do it for you if you don't know your colour theory x

Ok Kayla thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back