Question for self employed nail techs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberStevens1

Reaction score
I have my own nail business. Been nice and busy this summer but slightly worried at how busy I'll be during September/ October time.

Do you notice a difference in the number of clients that you have once the summer has ended?

October especially tends to be a little quieter. I know I've had a mental few months where I've been my busiest ever, many are return clients though which means I don't have to worry too much when the quiet months come round. Do you have many regulars?

I'm pretty much steady all year round, but January is about a third less busy x

I find work pretty steady all year round but this summer has been crazy! If you have a good amount of regulars who come no matter the month then you'll be fine. If you find it's quieter then run some offers to attract people in

That's the time to get your books done! I had every intention of doing them in the "quiet" summer holidays, but Ive been inundated with work. Good times! October is usually quiet for me too, November and January are surprisingly busy.

I am mobile in my second year of trading. August has just been the busiest month...even surpassing my xmas rush! My quietest months are jan and feb...everyone skint after xmas. I make enough through year to carry me through the quiet months

It depends for me...My salon has it tougher during the middle of summer, but around spetember, going into the fall, it begins to pick up....

For some reason I get more nail clients at the end of the summer than the beginning and middle. So weird!

Latest posts

Back