Questions for mobile techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxprincess

Reaction score
I do Lashes and I have had a few people ask if I would travel. What do you mobile peole do? Do you set up a table in their home? I think I could only travel if 2 or 3 people booked, so how would that work?

Hi, I'm just about to start out and have ordered a light weight portable table. I've heard of someone who got clients to lie on the settee but feel a table is more professional.......plus would give better all round access. Just my humble opinion though!

:) Hi I'm mobile, Dont do Lash extentions but yes, I take my couch and a fold down picnic table i cover in couch roll. Stool if your needing to sit. Then you can put all your bits out on the table right next to you.
I wouldn't use there couch, not proffessional and would kill your back.hth

hello - I'm also a mobile therapist - and can't stress enough how important it is to buy a light weight portable table!!! Mine only ways 12kg - I had to pay a little more for it - but it was money well spent, as it can be back breaking trying to drag around a heavy bulky table. If doing treatments that require the client to lay down, I always take my table, but would use the client's table/chair for putting products etc on. (Always cover it with a towel though!!)

Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back