Quick question regarding insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
Hi, just a quickie, does abt insurance cover you for gelish as well as nail extensions? I'm qualified in acrylic and gel but haven't done my gelish course yet but plan to in the near future, I'm worried I pay out for insurance in acrylic and gel then have to pay out for separate insurance for gelish. Thanks xx

Anyone please? X

Give them a call and ask. They will be happy to tell you what they will cover you for in regards to your qualifications :)

No chance of calling them today I'm afraid, I have my own children as well as my niece whose a very clingy baby and crys as soon as I put her down. It will have to wait till next week! Thank you

Abt do cover you yeah but only if you have a certificate - I'm trained in shellac and I phoned the other day. They cover me to use gelish as long as I don't change my application (hope that makes sense) you'll only be covered for using gel polish if you've had gel polish training x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Abt do cover you yeah but only if you have a certificate - I'm trained in shellac and I phoned the other day. They cover me to use gelish as long as I don't change my application (hope that makes sense) you'll only be covered for using gel polish if you've had gel polish training x x

I'm setting up my nail area in my salon this week and will be ringing my insurers on Friday, I'm just wondering If you know If I have a training cert in gelish or shellac would it cover gel polish too? If not there's a course available this week near me for just gel polish I could do

That's fine thank you, don't plan on offering it to clients until I'm qualified In it. Thanks for your help x

Latest posts

Back