Quickie: stamping polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.hop

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.
Over the last few months, I have become somewhat of a stamping addict. I have almost all of the moyou plates as, for me, I find they work the best. I have so far just been using my CND Vinylux and the occasional Barry M metallics for the stamping as my clients have predominantly wanted black or white. But I am starting to show it off more and the colours just aren't cutting it, so I have decided to have a separate stamping polish collection. Which do you recommend? Should I go ahead and match with the Moyou? I've also heard a lot of good things about the konad polishes.

I use konad, polish and moyou plates but I'm thinking of ordering some stamp polish through this mundo de unas site that everyone's raving about, as there colours stamp over black, whereas some of the konad ones that I have don't. Eg red and blue don't go over black!
Mrs grey has some great stamp tutorials using them.....

I use Konad, moyou and bm plates but I've got an eclectic mix of polishes. I prefer to go for ones that work rather than sticking to one brand. I use Konad, Barry m, the Avon ones Mrs Grey recommended and I've just ordered some mundo de unos ones, which I'm very excited about.

Karaxxx

Is there a UK supplier for Mundo de Unas?

I have tried lots of polishes for stamping. Nothing comes close to Mundo de Unas.

There is a Facebook page under Moon Nail Supply. Her Name is Monica. She sell the same polish as MDU. It comes from the same company, Handy nail polish. I ordered for the first time and I loved it. I can't wait to order from MD now that she opened international shipping again. Oh and by the way the prices listed are in Mexican pesos.

Thanks for all the help you lovely geeks, best get ordering! Xx

There is a Facebook page under Moon Nail Supply. Her Name is Monica. She sell the same polish as MDU. It comes from the same company, Handy nail polish. I ordered for the first time and I loved it. I can't wait to order from MD now that she opened international shipping again. Oh and by the way the prices listed are in Mexican pesos.

I did not see prices. Do you have to be her friend to see them?

Does anyone know if there is an Australian supplier for mdu? I feel I really need to get some now :)

Latest posts

Back