Raccoon wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyboy

Reaction score
Hi

Just a quick question please, has anyone done the racoon weft training and how have you found:

a) condition of weft hair?
b) the length of time clients manage to keep them in?
c) Any problems?

Thanking you in advance

Well looks as though no one uses them :(

Hi, I don't use them sorry but just bumping up. I don't tend to hear much about raccoon anymore.

Carly

Thank you for bumping up, perhaps they are not as popular as they used to be!

Hi I'm probably not much help but just giving my opinion. I am trained with raccoon I haven't don't the micro weft training though.
I chose not to as I felt it was a lot of money for the client to pay out for extensions that were said to last between 2 and 4 weeks.
I know most of my clients felt they would rather just pay a bit extra get proper extensions and have them
Last 3 months.
X

Thank you Bliss, much appreciated

Sorry only just seen this!!
I have done Racoon Micro Weft Course. It was good i trained with Jayne from the Art Team .
I tend to sell them as starter extensions for those people who are unsure how they will cope or like extensions.Good middle ground to break people into extensions before they invest lots of money.
Also good for people who only want them in for a short peroid of time eg a wedding etc , as they can be removed and put on clips if they decided they dont want to continue with maintenance.
Good for adding colour at minimum cost.
Also some clients have these put in to go on holiday so they are no ruining their more expensive extension hair.
The hair they are made of is not Euro but form their everyday range and a limited amount of shades are available.

Oh and they do last for about three months with proper care but they need to be removed , retaped and replaced every 3-4 weeks.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
That's interesting, thank you for taking the time to reply.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Hi taggyboy,
I don't know if u got an email or not but raccoon are doing a special offer on there micro weft training just now.
X

Thank you Bliss, to be honest, we took this on board end of last year, daughter did training along with another hairdresser who uses racoon bonded system, which she loves. However, although training good the quality of hair is awful.

I won't go into too much detail on here but so disappointed we've not carried on promoting it or introduced into our salon.

Just wanted unbiased opinions.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Latest posts

Back