Racoon hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky231095

Reaction score
Hi to all, new to this site and looking for advice on racoon hair extensions and best place in swansea area to get them.

Hi guys, I am a registered nurse in the field of aesthetics. I have my own clinic in the Swansea area but also travel to salons to perform treatments. If there are any salons or spas out there that require my services please let me know. Thanks

Racoon extensions?????

Hi

As far as i know there hair is of poor quality and over priced along with Bahmain and Great lengths etc.

I will ask both my supplier if i can provide you with her details but here is some advice.

I have been doing hair extensions for years and have never come across a large company that offer good quality hair at a good price...... and doesn't put a keratin treatments on top (it makes the hair really shiny which appears great at first but when the client washes it a few times the hair then lacks shine and also highlights the real quality.... and also doesn't blend in with the clients own hair colour/texture).

One good thing with the company is that they provide cuticle correct human hair.... which is a 100% must for anyone who is proud of their work.

NEVER use Chinese hair unless they are chinese as no other hair type is like it. Also for pre-tipped bonds ensure that it is Top quality italian keratin.... this is really long wearing and can take heat and water very well unlike the standard one (1 1/2 - 2 years use).

Unfortunately it can take a while to find the right suppliers for both Indian hair (which many can use) and also euro/russian hair... along with the right keratin glue but it is really worth the hunt.

Although i understand you may want a Brand name, you will 100% have to charge your clients more for the service due to the cost of hair. Buying better quality hair allows you to be more competitive with other freelancers/salons so again i believe it is ideal.... all a client wants is a flawless finish with hair that last.

Going to shut up now as i'm getting carried away, goodluck though :)

Hi

As far as i know there hair is of poor quality and over priced along with Bahmain and Great lengths etc.

I will ask both my supplier if i can provide you with her details but here is some advice.

I have been doing hair extensions for years and have never come across a large company that offer good quality hair at a good price...... and doesn't put a keratin treatments on top (it makes the hair really shiny which appears great at first but when the client washes it a few times the hair then lacks shine and also highlights the real quality.... and also doesn't blend in with the clients own hair colour/texture).

One good thing with the company is that they provide cuticle correct human hair.... which is a 100% must for anyone who is proud of their work.

NEVER use Chinese hair unless they are chinese as no other hair type is like it. Also for pre-tipped bonds ensure that it is Top quality italian keratin.... this is really long wearing and can take heat and water very well unlike the standard one (1 1/2 - 2 years use).

Unfortunately it can take a while to find the right suppliers for both Indian hair (which many can use) and also euro/russian hair... along with the right keratin glue but it is really worth the hunt.

Although i understand you may want a Brand name, you will 100% have to charge your clients more for the service due to the cost of hair. Buying better quality hair allows you to be more competitive with other freelancers/salons so again i believe it is ideal.... all a client wants is a flawless finish with hair that last.

Going to shut up now as i'm getting carried away, goodluck though :)

Can I ask why you think Balmain is bad quality? I fit it in my clients hair and wear it myself and think it's fantastic quality. The bonds are excellent quality. Not having a dig, just interested in your reasons.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back