Rae Palmer unveiled as new Schwarzkopf ambassdor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
One of the UK's most prominent hair professionals, Rae Palmer, has been named the new ambassador for Schwarzkopf's BlondeMe and Essensity colour brands. She is to leave her role as UK creative director of La Biosthetique to concentrate on her new position.

“While I’ve enjoyed my time at La Biosthetique, I really want to focus on my new role with Essensity and BlondeMe. The products have wowed both me, the team, and our clients and I’ve embarked on extra training for the team and promotions on the ranges which have resulted in a huge uplift in client numbers.”

One of her first initiatives is to keep up the sales momentum after the post-festive boom. To do this, Palmer is running a promotion at her salon in Southsea, encouraging rebooking in January and February, with clients getting care and styling products worth £30 when they book their colour appointment. “The role with Schwarzkopf has given me a clear direction to grow my brand," adds Palmer, "and Essensity especially works with the green initiative that we’ve launched in salon. I want to move towards providing eco friendly services and I love that Essensity allows me to do that without compromising on results.”

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 91