Rapid tans - whho uses what?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Looking into rapid tan for the salon and we currently use Norvell which was previously known as Tantrum...it's fine but looking into who uses what and why?

Kimi

I stock LA tan and Nouvatan. I love LA fast, great colour and nice fade off. I love Nouvatan but personally prefer it in lighter %'s. It works well as a rapid tan and gives a nice colour. I like its versatility as it can be used as a dark 20% tan (full development), a fast tan or mixed with other nouvatan %'s. However if I could only stock one rapid tan it would be LA Fast :)

I use LA Fast tan as well and absolutely love it and the flexibility to wash off sooner than 8 hours. Great price too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just tried out Moroccan 2 hr tan from S2 absolutely gorgeous colour! So fast drying, not sticky at all! They will give you with a free sample if you provide them with proof of your training certificate, I took a pic of mine & emailed it. I'm a definite convert now! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back