Ratajczak hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GetGlam

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of this hair? Ive just received a price list and Im interested in their European Hair range. How do you find how long it lasts?
Thanks geeks

Just marking for future xxx

I purchase from Tasha Jacks, she's Michael Rata-cant spell surname's daughter. She uses the same hair but is slightly cheaper.
The European hair is the best hair I've ever come across it's literally amazing! It does not compare to any of the Indian hair and because its European, it's the same texture as my hair so it falls beautifully and feels so natural.
I can't praise them enough. The hair is so worth the money. They say it'll last approx 6months but it'll last longer if taken care of.
They also do free colour matching; if your clients hair doesn't match their chart, you send them a sample of the clients hair and they match it for free.
The only thing I would say is the pre tipping/microbonding service is quite pricey though.
They're super helpful aswel, you can call them with any query xx

I second this I have purchased lots of European hair from tashas and itsnev fail to amaze me, the end results are truly gorgeous and it will last a long time.

How do you get a price list for tashas though? Can't find it online x

If you go to the website you can download one from there.

It keeps saying its a broken link or something x

The link doesnt work any more.

glad its not just me then, i have just recieved michael ratajczaks price list but i dont know how to get tashas. Ive emailed her so hopefully will view one soon ;) Also, anyone know how many g are needed for a full head of 20'' in tasha jacks (+price?) and ratajczaks? I saw someone on here say they use only 75g for a full head?!! xx

glad its not just me then, i have just recieved michael ratajczaks price list but i dont know how to get tashas. Ive emailed her so hopefully will view one soon ;) Also, anyone know how many g are needed for a full head of 20'' in tasha jacks (+price?) and ratajczaks? I saw someone on here say they use only 75g for a full head?!! xx

It all depends on the client...some people may need 200 0.5g, some may need 150 0.8g, etc etc ... All depends on clients natural hair thickness and head size xx

I bought 75g of 20" for this client xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360765695.572070.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360765695.572070.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 430
ooh really, did you get it pre tipped? how many bonds were there? Is that tashas or michael ratajczaks hair? European or asian? Sorry for all the qs im new into the business and have only used hairport by valentine (mistake!) x

What are tashas jacks and Michaels prices like ? I've sked for price list but not recieved yet , on average how much for say 200 18 inch stick tip bonds ?

I honestly can't remember how many bonds, It doesn't really bother me cos I go by the weight. It was pre-tipped European hair from Tasha.
Their price list details how many bonds you get per 25g in each length.
When I spoke to Michael last yr his prices were about £5 more per 25g than Tasha's but they could have changed.
I would strongly recommend pre-tipping them yourself if you can. They charge £20 + vat per 25g no matter what the length or hair type so you sometimes end up paying more for the service than the hair xx

ooh really, did you get it pre tipped? how many bonds were there? Is that tashas or michael ratajczaks hair? European or asian? Sorry for all the qs im new into the business and have only used hairport by valentine (mistake!) x

Do you mind me asking why using hairport was a mistake? I have received a sample from them after reading some great reviews .. I was impressed and also the customer service chat was excellent!xx

When tipping the hair yourself, do you pass the cost of the service onto your client?
I am finding that the better quality hair comes either in a weft or in natural bundles like tashas and beauty works. It's tricky to work out a price list when there are so many options!

When I tip the hair for my own clients its all I included in my overall price, it obviously if I tip for others then they pay me and they include the cost to their clients

When I tip the hair for my own clients its all I included in my overall price, it obviously if I tip for others then they pay me and they include the cost to their clients

Me too. I don't like to run the risk of confusing clients as to why they're having to pay for the service xx

Hi lancashirelass, just wondering if you could private message me about what you charge for pre tipping hair? :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back