Rates-Urgent!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess fifi

Reaction score
Hello

I have just been asked how much I charge per hour, I usually don't charge per hour, I charge per treatment, but I understand the question since it will be an event and I won't be doing treatments the whole time. What should I charge?
It is my own business in Australia, I want to be fair, but not cheap? Any advice would be great, I need to get back to the lady today! Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Just what will you be doing at this event to give us some sort of an idea. Are you consulting, training, product promoting????

I will be promoting product, and giving mini hand treatments!!!:) Thanks

This is a real rough stab in the dark of an hourly rate for this sort of thing. But if I was to do it, I would at least expect $25 - $30 p/hr being an off the bat casual contract rate. Have you had any sort of dicussions with the management on what they are expecting to pay.

Thanks for your stab in the dark, thats what I thought too, no they didn't specify anything, I think they want me to call the shots.

Latest posts

Back