Re-train with a different gel nail company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help.... I currently use Shellac for gel polish and whilst removal is a dream, I’m not getting more that 10 days max with most clients. I have a few that will only get 8 or 9 days. Some however will go the full 14 and be ready for a change.
I have been thinking of using another brand alongside shellac maybe even replacing in time but will I need re train with each new company? I have ordered ink London trial kit and a cuccio veneer trial kit to see how these are. Is it a case of speaking to my insurance company to ensure that I am covered to offer a new brand or will my shellac training cover my to use any other gel polish make?
I would rather not mix systems so full use ink or cuccio with the chosen colour. Is it normal to offer more than 1 brand?
Thanks in advance for any advice, Naomi

You need to check with your insurance company but CND training is internationallyrecognised so most likely you'll be covered for 'gel polish' brands - this is not 'gel' - gel for extensions is a different product and therefore requires a seperate training course

Latest posts

Back