Really want to learn L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo_Barrett

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a L&P course but not sure which brand to do, I think jot owing L&P is part of the reason my business isn't really picking up, all other therapists in my area offers them. I love my Gelish Gel Polish, I'm torn As to do a Gelish Fusion L&P course as my lovely helpful educator for my area has recently left the company.

Help

JO,

Why are you now looking to add L&P to your treatment menu thinking this is the reason as to why your business pick up is slow? Babe, concentrate on what you offer, get yourself out there, network, network, network and build your clientele, as your business grows, then add different treatments to your treatment menu.

I hope that hasn't come across as harsh, I just feel as though your making a knee jerk reaction xxx

I'm looking to do a L&P course but not sure which brand to do, I think jot owing L&P is part of the reason my business isn't really picking up, all other therapists in my area offers them. I love my Gelish Gel Polish, I'm torn As to do a Gelish Fusion L&P course as my lovely helpful educator for my area has recently left the company.

Help

The bulk of my work was always gelish, now I do alot of extensions- but most people want them to grow their own nails!! So I would necessarily say it will be that way in the long run- and gel is the more popular for me although I cannot stand it! Fusion is fab however and if your south west I know harmony have a great educator covering the area already so don't know if I would worry about that!

Latest posts

Back