Reason to complain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelibabe88

Reaction score
I've recently done lash training (day.course) with a lady who i have done alot of other training with.

Is it usual to only train on a manakin? I was fine with the fake lashes but i can do real ones...

I've at last got the hang of taping down the bottom lashes but after trying 6 time i CANNOT stick them on! I can't separate them, and even if i can i can't hold it in place and get it stuck on.

So do i complain or am i just not at all suited to doing it?

Feeling so disheartened at the moment :-( xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

hiya you will find its something daft that your not doing right give your trainer a call and expllain and ask her to talk through the best way of applying the tape or you could try you tube and see if theres something on that do not give up itl be a wee daft thing and you will be like ahhhh thats what im doing wrong xx

Awwww hun don't worry!

When i did my day course we only trained on mannequins, which is a good job a i was a little more than heavy handed!! :eek:

Give your trainer a call as said above and talk through it. The hardest thing i found was separating real lashes as on the flash lashes they are spaced slightly apart

Good luck and keep going :hug:

Oh god that's awful just training on mannequins! I can't believe some of these people that call themselves tutors! No it is not normal and im surprised they are allowed to call it a course and issue a certificate if they have never seen u work on a client! U will get the hang of it eventually honey, it's one of those practice practice practice treatments! Good luck!

I was really shocked to read that you only practised on a mannequin!!Can't believe courses like this exist! Did you know when you signed up for this course what you'll be practising on? If not, then I would definately complain about THAT!
It's really shocking. Anyway, try to practise on your friends and family and take it slowly. I am also new to eyelashes but with each set I do I feel more confident.

Latest posts

Back