Rebranding query?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahb2701

Reaction score
Hi, I started out just doing spray tans so my business page, logo, name is purely relevant to spray tanning. It's called Secret Sun Spray Tans.
My problem now is that I am starting to train in other areas and plan to build on my business with other beauty treatments, just wondered what people thought I should do regarding the name.

Either completely re brand the whole thing (would worry that current customers would get confused, or people who'd heard about secret sun wouldn't be able to find me)

Or create a separately run fb page and business name for other treatments (but again will be confusing and twice the work for me!)

Any other options?

If it helps, I plan to do brow and lash tinting, brow shaping, mani, pedi, gel polish and possibly waxing to start with then may add more on as a go.

Could you call yourself Secret Sun Beauty? Or secret sun & beauty?

Tie it all in together, add on FB you are now offering xyz... & will be called Secret Sun (&) Beauty. Text all your clients to inform them too?

I know what you mean as it is more aimed at tanning but would be a pain to change everything or start up a new one plus your current tanning clients or potential clients wouldn't realise you can or do offer other things.

Xx

Yeh that's my predicament, that's a good idea though! I did think Secret sun spray tans and beauty but it's too much of a mouthful lol. I like it shorter, how you've put it.

Secret Sun Tanning & Beauty?

I love the name Secret Sun, so I would stick with that. As others have said, you could just be Secret Sun Beauty, or Secret Sun Tanning and Beauty. Although the 'tanning' bit makes it sound like you have sunbeds rather than spraying.

Or, you could just be Secret Sun, cause that's your brand and it creates intrigue. And then your description could be 'Tanning and Beauty, at your door' (or something less corny haha!).

Hope my ramblings have helped!

Thank you, yeh I like the name secret sun too and as iv already done logos etc would be a shame to change it!
So think I will take u guys advice and stick with it, just adapt it slightly when the time comes!
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back