Recommend a friend scheme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
I finally have a bit more freedom from my boys and and really keen to increase my business on 2015. I've thought of a recommend a friend scheme for starters, but before I post on my facebook page and website - I'd be very grateful if anyone out there would have time to check it makes sense and I haven't missed something obvious? Any suggestions for changes/improvements very welcome. I'd also like to know what sort of success others have had implementing this scheme.

Here’s a great reward for recommending a friend, colleague or member of your family to Fair Hands Beauty for the first time. If you know of someone who would appreciate any of the treatments on offer here at Fair Hands, just email me their name. When they come in for their treatment, they will be given a £5 discount off their treatment price and I will email you a voucher worth £5 to use on your next visit. The more friends you recommend, the more vouchers you receive – it’s as simple as that!

Many thanks x

I think that's fab :)

It's to the point, makes sense, that's all you need.

Yes sounds clear and straight forward. Do you put a use by date on your voucher? If so how long to you give the client to redeem?

Can they redeem more than one voucher in a visit/per treatment? If not this is worth mentioning up front, you don't want someone coming in with 3 vouchers to use, and being disappointed they can only redeem 1

Latest posts

Back