Recommend a friend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
Hi all

I've thinking of getting some recomend a friend cards printed, but i'm struggling with the wording

i was thinking of something alone the line of

For introducing a friend to me you will receive ? % off your next treatment and as a new client you will receive ?% off your first treatment

do you think this sounds ok? was also wondering how much % I should give

any ideas would be great thanks

Personally I have always found a free gift like solar oil etc works better than a discount, my way of thinking is better to give them something that they will then want to carry on buying and help your retail sales than give them a % off the service and wont bring you any more income :)

Hi all

any ideas would be great thanks

Here's what some nail professionals I met at a CND course do:

Let's say you have a regular client named Faye. You give Faye 10 of your business cards with HER name written on the back. Then she hands them out to her friends/co-workers/family, etc.

When Faye's friends/co-workers/family, etc. book an appt. with you, they give you the card back with Faye's name on it. When you get all ten back (or however many you decide), then Faye gets a discount (you determine %) or free service of her choice, up to a certain $$$ amount.

Personally, I would give her a free re-balance or manicure. It's a small price to pay for getting 10 additional paid nail services in my book. And hopefully, some of them will become regular clients.

I HTH and best of luck to you! :)

Latest posts

Back