Recommendations for credit card terminal and online booking please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgmcl74

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at buying a beauty business. I can't take on the card terminal that's already there so will need to find a new provider. Any recommendations for providers and ideas of fees please?

Also looking at putting in an online booking system. Ive heard Ovatu is good. Again, any recommendations or anyone using Ovatu that can verify that it's good?

Thankyou.

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a beauty business. I can't take on the card terminal that's already there so will need to find a new provider. Any recommendations for providers and ideas of fees please?

Also looking at putting in an online booking system. Ive heard Ovatu is good. Again, any recommendations or anyone using Ovatu that can verify that it's good?

Thankyou.
I use Ovatu think they're fab. Super helpful. Does everything I need.

I use Barclays for my card terminal. No qualms.

Ovatu is fab and hand e pay for card terminal x

Can you all tell me more about Ovatu and how you use it? Do you use it with iZettle? Thanks!

Can you all tell me more about Ovatu and how you use it? Do you use it with iZettle? Thanks!
You can use it as your payment terminal as well but it may work out a little expensive. We use it as our booking system and for online bookings. Your best bet is to download the free trial and have a play. If you want to have a try of the online booking, pm me and I'll give you my details and you can have a go. The support is second to none and there are constant free upgrades. If it's just you its £15 pm with no hidden extras. You even get some texts thrown in I think.

Vic x

Handepay for me too. I just got sent an upgraded card machine that now does contactless payments. Is it sad I was so excited? I've been with them 3 years and never had a problem.

Hi All, i just wanted to pop on and say hi, I'm Pete from Ovatu in the UK i look after all of the training and support here in the UK, we run a range of different training programmes designed to take you right from first using Ovatu to turning you into a pro and how to use it, all training and support is free and included in your subscription and we also offer this while on your free trail, while conduction the training session we can give you best advice on the types of pay terminals the will suite your needs and over time you will find out with us we won't convince you to use something that is either to expensive or not ideal for your business, if anyone has any questions or needs any help please feel free to PM me your details and i can arrange to give you a call.

I use Ovatu think they're fab. Super helpful. Does everything I need.

I use Barclays for my card terminal. No qualms.
What is the cost of the Barclays terminal please? x

What is the cost of the Barclays terminal please? x
I'll private message you. I'm not sure whether you'd class it as trade prices?!

Latest posts

Back