Red Carpet Manicure gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niksmiss

Free Your Beauty
Reaction score
Hey Geeks!

Has anyone had any experience using this gel polish? Any thoughts on the system? TIA

Hey Geeks!

Has anyone had any experience using this gel polish? Any thoughts on the system? TIA

Just so you know, this is not a professional gel polish system, and can be purchased by clients and anyone who fancies having a go at DIY nails.

You will not be able to obtain any educational advice on the product, nor receive any customer service.

On that basis, it's not a system to be recommended for nail professionals.

Not a professional product, simple as that and that's what this forum is about.. It's for at home users, although I'm sure it is a good product in its own right, in fact one of the better ones as it's made by the same brand as gelish (better over blue sky, gdi, elite99 etc). It's not idea for salon/professional use.. A professional product is a product that is exclusive (not available to the untrained general public), great manufacturers support, education, retail items, branding (eg towels, implements, bottles etc) that get the name out and also well known to the public and in demand with advertising.. Plus so much more

Thank you guys. I'm still toying with the idea of shifting from GelLux. I like GelLux, it wears really well but removal isn't as easy as it could be.

How about IBD Just Gel?

I'm staying away from RCM now

Latest posts

Back