Red hair maintence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0-pixie-0

Reaction score
Hello,

I currently do my hair with tigi mix masters 0/66 + 0/44 all over. i like to keep it really vibrant, is there a anything i can use in between colours to boost it? Thanks!

If it's not lasting it probably because you are using Tigi mix masters. I never got then to last well beyond 3 washes:(

Schwartzkopf do vibrant red 9/888 using this and BC colour save shampoo my clients get a good 6 weeks out of their reds before they fade. :)

I have red streaks in my hair. I use the B-Red range from Affinage.
It comes with a refresher which i put on once a week. You just paint the refresher on, leave for 15-20 mins and then wash it off. I've actually had the red on now for about 3 months and i haven't had any more red put on-just the refresher once a week. The refresher just brings the colour back out again and i'm always getting comments about my red bits :)

i use schwarzkopf, they have a nice range of reds and last quite a while, it doesnt go a gingery red after a few washes unlike some other brands ive used

Latest posts

Back