Redken

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d.l.m

Reaction score
I'm thinking of stocking redken products does anyone know if there is a minimum spend?

I'm looking into a few different ranges so any other recommendations would be appreciated

You asking about in shop color line or retail produsct to sell?

I didn't have to make a minimum order when I used to stock them, however you can't just buy one or 2 of something, they come in 6 packs, so if you want a decent range of product it will soon bump up the £££'s

I Personally didn't shift enough to warrant keeping the stock up, so traded it in for matrix products at my suppliers, love the new style link stuff and I can just replace as many or little as I like Without have to buy 6

Thank you Khs it's the retail I was looking at.
The while buying 6 thing seems a lot. Have you got a price list of their products? If so could you inbox it me please?
I'm waiting on someone from redken getting back to me

I'm afraid I don't no, never had one, the rep just used to turn up promote stuff and offer bulk buy orders, the invoice just had a total. Not individual prices....all a bit back to front, but I will inbox you a rough kinda guide for what I use to stock

Thank you Khs it's the retail I was looking at.
The while buying 6 thing seems a lot. Have you got a price list of their products? If so could you inbox it me please?
I'm waiting on someone from redken getting back to me

Are you still looking to use Redken? I am too but don't want packs of 6 either LOL. I have found a wholesale in London (Paks Wholesale) and you can order online - I haven't done it yet though as I have never ordered from them and their prices are cheaper than buying from Redken direct.

Latest posts

Back