Reds, advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbyherts

Reaction score
Morning everyone.

This is my first post, I've seen some great advice coming from Google directing me so I have just signed up!

Ok... So I have a client who has a natural base 7, I have been colouring her hair with rusk deep shine 6.8 for the past 6 months or So, usual regrowth application, emulsidied through to the ends to refresh when needed. She loves this colour but wanted a dark red /purple ombre put through lengths and ends like the picture I have attached.

Did a strand test with bleach 10 vol managed to reach a level 9 I would say, not too warm as I was expecting either. Now I'm stuck as what to use for the colour she wants. Alot of times using these reds they have come out too dark or too light and I would love to get some others advice.

I was thinking a mix of some crazy colours but I know this will need to be done more regularly than she wants to but keeps my fear at bay of damage and going too dark. Is there a decent semi out there I can use to just deposit the colour and minimise damage ? Another option a friend advised was majirouge range but I'm not overly familiar!

Attachments

• 7c7a2aaf8a9f17fed56497c8701429a3.jpg
    7c7a2aaf8a9f17fed56497c8701429a3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 20
I would go for a diarichesse or dialight from L'Oréal! They last well and give so much shine :)

Latest posts

Back