Redundancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wez123

Reaction score
Hi! I am possibly being made redundant next week, which is very disheartening because I love the salon I work at, all the clients and staff are great! I an half way through my level 3, and ultimately want to teach! So my ups and down with hairdressing I don't know where to turn next, especially as there are hardly any jobs for a stylist in the area !! Has anybody been in a similar situation? Or offer any advice??

Hi! I am possibly being made redundant next week, which is very disheartening because I love the salon I work at, all the clients and staff are great! I an half way through my level 3, and ultimately want to teach! So my ups and down with hairdressing I don't know where to turn next, especially as there are hardly any jobs for a stylist in the area !! Has anybody been in a similar situation? Or offer any advice??

Hi

Cant really offer any advice but just wanted to say all the best in whatever you decide to do! I'm being made redundant from my office job soon but I'm trying to look at it as the kick up the bum I needed so will be trying to make beauty more of a full time job, I'm training in course while I'm still there. I'm lucky that I've got a few months notice so I really feel for you being such short notice, hope everything works out for you x

Latest posts

Back