Refitting and removal weave prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Hi all,

(not sure if we are allowed to put prices on here, so sorry if not)

What does everyone charge for refitting and removal weft prices?

I charge £40 for a full refit, doesn't matter how many rows. I have charge £20 for removal. But i think i have kind of shot myself in the foot because if someone wants it taking out (£20) and fitting a few weeks later i then just charge another £20 even though it takes me the same amount of time, probably longer than a refit (which is £40)

I feel like i should probably charge £10 for removal or £50 for removal and refit at a later date? Then stick to my usual £40 for people who just want a refit, no removal etc.

It just means i have to see the person twice if they want it taking out then putting back in at a later date, and its only 15 mins to remove the hair, but if they have matted it, it can sometimes take 30 - 40 minutes and as i work full time as well, i dont want to be booking myself silly.

What does everyone think?

Also I don't fit hair that people bring themselves, but thinking about offering this as well?

I charge £10-£20 per row fitting so £50 based on 3 rows (one small row and 2 larger rows) £10 for removal as usually takes me 5-10 mins

I charge £10-£20 per row fitting so £50 based on 3 rows (one small row and 2 larger rows) £10 for removal as usually takes me 5-10 mins
What about if you had to remove it and then put it back at a later date, would you charge £60 in total?

Yes £10 for removal regardless of if it's a refit or removal then fitting at a later date.

Fitting is always £50 for 3 rows and always £10 for removal. Why should people expect to pay for just one appointment when they're having two? Be strict x

Hi, I agree with Courtjb91, be strict with your clients it's your time not only fitting or removing but travel time to client. Personally, I wouldn't fit hair brought to you by clients as this can be detrimental to your business if the hair supplied is not good quality because when asked who fitted your hair, clients will give your name and probably won't say that they supplied the hair!!

Latest posts

Back