Reflexology still popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
Hi.

what you think of reflexology. Is it still popular?

thank you:!:

I find u get fits and starts for this treatment as you have to get a certain individual who wants this.
So iv been quiet but then picks up again

Reflexology has always been my most popular treatment. Make sure you keep up to date with your CPD as this will teach you new techniques. It's like any treatment - the more you put into it with research and education the more you get out of it.

Reflexology has always been my most popular treatment. Make sure you keep up to date with your CPD as this will teach you new techniques. It's like any treatment - the more you put into it with research and education the more you get out of it.

Can I ask where you look to for research?im in Northern Ireland and there is only one recognised trainer here so it's difficult

I'm afraid I don't know of any courses in N.I. You could try looking at research papers, reading some of the more clinical based books or find support / networking groups and going along to see guest speakers to get a taste of their work so you might then be happier to travel further afield for their short courses? Hope you find something.

Latest posts

Back