Refresher colour courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidi101

Reaction score
Hi, some advise needed, i passed level 2 hairdressing and trained but did not complete level 3 about 4 years ago, with the hope of working in a salon. Due to family commitments i decided to carry on with working from home as a nail technician and put hairdressing aside for a bit.
I have been cutting friends and families hair for the last 4 years, and would love to get back into hairdressing, but am so underconfident when it comes to colour!!!
At the mo i am doing an all over colour and highlights,for family, but anything more i’m stumped
Are there such things as a refresher colour course, that will take you back to the basics and start again as really want to work in a salon and although have the qualification, i don’t feel i have the knowledge or experience in this area, just can’t seem to get my head around it lol!
I am in the bristol area, many thanks x

Hairdressing and Beauty wholesalers are the best place to look for short courses for updating your skills.

Aston and Fincher in Bristol run lots of half and one day colour courses.

https://astonandfincher.academy/search

Also, check Capital Hair and Beauty and Salon Services as they both have branches in Bristol. Might also be worth looking at what’s available in Cardiff as that’s not far to travel to from Bristol.

thank you, take a look

Latest posts

Back