• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Regional distributors wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanella

Reaction score
Are you self motivated with a passion for good quality skin care? This is a great opportunity for a select few of ambitious individuals to be involved with a quality exclusive retail skin care range new to the UK.
Please PM if you believe this could be you.

Hello, is this a genuine distribution or just party plan set up? is this a self employed position and if so is there any outlay and what would I get for the outlay?
Is this a full range of products?
are thereany minimum orders?
Sorry for all the questions but I would like to know as much as possible.
Thanks

Please can you tell me more, i was a Virgin Vie Group Sales Manager for 3 years and am looking to start up my Wedding Makeup business again, and am looking for good skincare to use and distribute.

Thanks Lisa

hi has any one had any feed back about this? would love to know more! i have sent a message but have not heard any thing back yet thanks xx

Hello sorry for not replying sooner but I have not been on line for a while.

No this is not party plan or anyting along that vein but a professional product range from taly which is new to the UK.

All distributors who are working with this company will be professionaly trained in the products and the treatments by the originator of the the product range who will visit the UK from Italy.

Although you will begin with just the one range there is scope for successful distributors to expand into another 10 ranges which will be to your own preference.

Because this is so new to the UK they are still in the start up stages and so there might be a delay in responses but if you have heard nothing as yet please let me know and I will make sure that someone does get back to you.

Hi,

I would be interested in learning more about the position. Please mail me with more details.

Thank you,

Kind Regards
Sarah

I have just had some more info on this opportunity, the products look great, not sure why they are not in the UK yet as are well established elsewhere.

I'm just going to go through the figures again as not a lot of outlay for the territory offered.
Has any one else had the info and what do you think?

I could be interested can you send me more details
Thanks
Emma

I would be interested, im looking for a new range too could you send me some more info please x

Hi, could you pm me the details please?

Hi

Please can you message me the details?

Many thanks

Lauren

Latest posts

Back