Relaunching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hi geeks! After having a bit of a gap from beauty (long story) .. I am looking to relaunch in September. I 100% want to make beauty my main source of income, and am trying to think of some ideas to get clients in! I will be working from home, and will be offering nails. I do have a couple of clients (family friends) but trying to think best way to increase clients possibly through referrals! What referral schemes do you all do? How do you find they work? And do you think it's a good idea to try to start getting people to "pre" book for September? Would love to hear your thoughts/ideas!

Many thanks

I'm in a similar boat to you so looking forward to the response on this X

Thought I would bump this up as would still be interested to hear some feedback :)

I use a refer a friend scheme where a client receives a £5 discount for any friend who books in. The new client also gets a £5 discount.

I also run a loyalty card where clients gets a stamp for each treatment they have (my cheapest treatment is £24). When they collect 10 stamps they receive a £10 discount.

Both schemes are very popular.

Good luck with your relaunch.

I use a refer a friend scheme where a client receives a £5 discount for any friend who books in. The new client also gets a £5 discount.

I also run a loyalty card where clients gets a stamp for each treatment they have (my cheapest treatment is £24). When they collect 10 stamps they receive a £10 discount.

Both schemes are very popular.

Good luck with your relaunch.

Thanks for your reply! They sound like great ideas! I will have to give them a try. Many thanks X

Latest posts

Back