Relocation re-launch party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi I am relocating my salon and am thinking of having a re-launch party trouble is I don't really know what to do or how to go about it any ideas?! PLEASE!!!

Hi,
I just moved my salon and had a re launch party ! It was brilliant, I did invites and just invited as many people as possible existing clients etc I also put bring a friend. Also RSVP by a week before date to get numbers for drinks canapés etc.
I basically did wine, pimms and soft drinks, hired glasses from morrisons for free, ordered canapés from waitrose.
I did goodie bags for each person with samples of products, a fridge magnet business card a price list, leaflets, and a mini green and blacks choc bar.
My Decleor rep attended to give support with retail.
I did a lucky dip voucher system which gave everyone a discount on there next appointment.
I also did up a list of special offers which had to be paid for on that night and either booked that night or before the 16th November.
I had about 100 people attend the salon was full from 5pm till 8 pm which was the times I invited people from and too.
I think I took around £1000 in that evening which was great !
Good luck feel free to ask me anything else ?!
X

Sounds great! Thanks for the reply I may pinch a couple of your ideas hope you don't mind ;)

May do it over a weekend and perhaps on the fri night put in a ladies night with Anne summers etc. perhaps a craft fair on the Sunday get some cup cake stalls craft stalls etc any thoughts people?

Latest posts

Back