Removing acrylics and liquid and powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene1975

Reaction score
Hi.
I have had someone ask me if I can remove false nails on behalf if someone else. I'm presuming atm they mean either acrylics or liquid and powders-whichever it is how do I remove all of them for future reference please?! X

Hi.
I have had someone ask me if I can remove false nails on behalf if someone else. I'm presuming atm they mean either acrylics or liquid and powders-whichever it is how do I remove all of them for future reference please?! X
Liquid and powder is known as acrylic - you just need to soak them off as you would normally X

Thank you. I'm only trained in shellac beginners so far! Will the wraps take it off and do I need to buff or anything? And how long to soak? X

If your not trained in liquid & powder or the removal of them, I'd recommend the person getting them removed by someone who is as you may not be insured to do this if you aren't qualified? X

I agree, if you have no training in L&P please don't attempt to remove them. A lot of damage can be caused to the natural nail if removed incorrectly.

Yes incorrect removal can damage the natural nail plate. Also most acrylics have a uv topcoat which will make soaking off very difficult so you need to buff that topcoat off completely then soak. And proper removal is 45min do to be honest I refuse to remove work which I myself haven't applied.

Latest posts

Back