Rent a nail bar or room available within salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesspople

Reaction score
BE APART OF OUR OPEN EVENING
Take advantage of love beauty's open evening and meet my regular customers!
New beauty salon moving location from Hagley to oldswinford will be opening in the next couple of weeks, tradional vintage classy look with antlers as clothes handles, and chaise lounge in reception also having 3 rooms! 1 room I'm looking to rent out for anyone interest I'm mainly looking for someone that want a percise day every week e.g every Tuesday for something like acuupunture, Botox, Indian head, holistic treatments ect or anythink you think will go with in the beauty industry and looking to rent a room please contact me - flexible on days

Nail bar to rent in reception area- nail bar provided plus client chair

Preferably looking at £30 a day contracted

I am easy going so if you feel your not sure and would like to have a look at how the salons looking at the moment I'm happy to show you, it's brilliant location with passing trade, salon advertises its self . Salon had been stripped inside and had a major re vamp.
Please email [email protected] for more details or ring Jessica on 07816321182 or Gillian on 01562886360
Location oldswinford, Stourbridge West Midlands Dy8

Due to not been able to answer my phone at ŵork please call 07803006242

£30 a day. Is that the going rate? Seems a lot places around here rent for £100 a week max. Interesting to see the difference in prices in different areas x

Iv just moved from Hagley were I rented A room in a hair salon were i pay £175 a week :s . it must depend on the area! I am open to negotiate but I am the cheapest in the area due to being a new salon, but £30 a day is £120 a week so it's not far off xxx

Latest posts

Back