Rent price in North West?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi! .. Is there anyone in the northwest England that can tell me how much you charge for a nail station and a beauty room together and then both separate?

Thankyou!

Ok i can tell you what I have seen. One small nail room in a sunbeds £50 pw, one nail desk £100 pw in a busy hairdressers, the whole of upstairs 2x treatment rooms + reception + nail desk £250 pw another hairdressers.
Xx

I pay 273 a month for a room above a hairdressers. Will be going up at the end of next month though. Xx

Fab Thankyou!! :)

I've seen tiny rooms with people wanting you to do nails in there too instead of in shop for £100 p/w(in an awful location may I add) and then desks £30 rooms £50 or a largeish room around £70 with room for everything. It all seems a bit up and down. I tried working on a % split and really got messed around so don't rush in to anything. I wont be making that mistake again :(

I'm paying 25 a day for a nail station and chair in a busy hair salon town centre x

It is likely to depend a lot on where in the NW it is x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok i can tell you what I have seen. One small nail room in a sunbeds £50 pw, one nail desk £100 pw in a busy hairdressers, the whole of upstairs 2x treatment rooms + reception + nail desk £250 pw another hairdressers.
Xx

Wow thats cheap x

Latest posts

Back