Renting a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenailangel01

Reaction score
hi there guys im new to this forum, i have just qualified with essentail nails using the gel system, i was wondering if anybody was renting a chair in the bradford area and how do i go about renting one (the pros and cons) or whether its best to work for someone, any info is very much appreciated.

rach

hi there guys im new to this forum, i have just qualified with essentail nails using the gel system, i was wondering if anybody was renting a chair in the bradford area and how do i go about renting one (the pros and cons) or whether its best to work for someone, any info is very much appreciated.

rach
As you have only just finished your EN home learn course, I think it would be better to get some salon experience if you can.

EN courses do not prepare you to work on the public in a commercial environment immediately without some kind of supervision and ongoing learning.

I would say it is a case of visiting salons and speaking to the managers and telling them your experience and hope to get placed as a junior.

In the meantime, get as many models through your hands as you can and monitor their progress carefully keeping good records. Charge them a nominal fee and get as much experience as you can.

Interestingly enough, in the recruitment forum on the site there are two adds for techs wanted in West Yorkshire and a room available ... take a look.

As you have only just finished your EN home learn course, I think it would be better to get some salon experience if you can.

EN courses do not prepare you to work on the public in a commercial environment immediately without some kind of supervision and ongoing learning.

I would say it is a case of visiting salons and speaking to the managers and telling them your experience and hope to get placed as a junior.

In the meantime, get as many models through your hands as you can and monitor their progress carefully keeping good records. Charge them a nominal fee and get as much experience as you can.

thamks for that i should have also said that ive been doing mobile for the last 3 months and ive had about 100 clients with the majority of them being repeat customers as they are happy with my work, i do still feel that i need to gain further experience though but thankyou

thamks for that i should have also said that ive been doing mobile for the last 3 months and ive had about 100 clients with the majority of them being repeat customers as they are happy with my work, i do still feel that i need to gain further experience though but thankyou

100 repeat cliets in 3 months ??? ... that is some going ... congratulations ... if true I'd open your own salon asap.

Latest posts

Back