Renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Holistic123

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been offered a room to rent as a hair salon in a beauty and holistic salon in W.ton city centre - Good location and thids would be my first venture.

I would have to set the room up myself with hair stations, backwashes the usual - It is £35 per day all inclusive with bills and reception cover.

Do you think this is a good price??

Kind Regards

Holistic123

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
if your open 6 days thats 210 a week

I would say thats a tad expensive. I pay 100 a week for mine and i have two treatment rooms a reception area and my own kitchen.
you could get your own premises for not much more a week,

sorry its not a positive post
Debbie x

marioned

Reaction score
What happens on the days you are not there? Would anyone else have access or use of the room?
Marion x

minky

Reaction score
Hi , yes I agree too , its very expensive ,
at this price it should be already kitted out for you with workstations the lot ,
it is usual for the owners to put in all the fixtures and fittings,
you should only have to supply your own products trolleys and hand held driers ect ,

and if you took up the offer and put in your own fixtures and fittings,
then you wanted to leave how do you get back your fixtures and fittings ?

Then by the time you bought all your stock you would not really be earning much ,
Try and negotiate for a far cheaper price stating the fact that you will have to kit it all out :hug: x

ps get things in writing too ,

here is a link that may help you with pricing values , x

http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/62995-whats-required-50-50-rent-chair.html?highlight=chair+rental

Last edited:

Holistic123

Reaction score
Hay, thanks for your help, I did think it was overpriced, I would be open 6 days a week and I know normally the rooms/salon are set up for you before you enter. I like the idea just not the price lol - My search continues.....

Latest posts