Renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahd

Reaction score
hi everyone I know i keep posting about rooms to rent but all your advice really helps me out.

Iv found another room to rent well I get 2 rooms and its £550 a month, in a gym with a database of 2000. the gym is actually fitness first. it works out to £137 a week. Im going to look at the rooms and get more info tomorrow.

do you all think this is a good price?

I know i dont actually need 2 rooms but I could rent out the other to someone else who maybe does different therapys to me.

what do u all think?

be gratefull for all your advice again.

sarah xx

hi everyone I know i keep posting about rooms to rent but all your advice really helps me out.

Iv found another room to rent well I get 2 rooms and its £550 a month, in a gym with a database of 2000. the gym is actually fitness first. it works out to £137 a week. Im going to look at the rooms and get more info tomorrow.

do you all think this is a good price?

I know i dont actually need 2 rooms but I could rent out the other to someone else who maybe does different therapys to me.

what do u all think?

be gratefull for all your advice again.

sarah xx
Hi Sarah

I think it sounds like a great opportunity, but Think you have to be careful not to get carried away £550 is alot of money and finding someone to rent the other room might not come that quickly especially if your dont want cross over on treatments. I think this would be great if you already had a reg. clientele even if it was a small one as you'd have some income to help cover the cost. Is this not something you can start from home and then look for a room after Xmas?? Please dont think i am rainning on your dream I to would love a room to rent and have big ideas for the future but I have to think of my bills and daughter so I am working from home until I have a good client base before I start looking for a room. obviously if you cant work from home it's a great opportunity and it's a shame your partner isnt more supportive of you as I think it does need to be something he backs you on.:hug:

Hi Sarah

I think it sounds like a great opportunity, but Think you have to be careful not to get carried away £550 is alot of money and finding someone to rent the other room might not come that quickly especially if your dont want cross over on treatments. I think this would be great if you already had a reg. clientele even if it was a small one as you'd have some income to help cover the cost. Is this not something you can start from home and then look for a room after Xmas?? Please dont think i am rainning on your dream I to would love a room to rent and have big ideas for the future but I have to think of my bills and daughter so I am working from home until I have a good client base before I start looking for a room. obviously if you cant work from home it's a great opportunity and it's a shame your partner isnt more supportive of you as I think it does need to be something he backs you on.:hug:

Hi Donna,

I cant work from home as its private renting and i cant do mobile as i have a spine disorder and dont drive so wont be able to carry equipment.

Im going to talk to the person ill be renting off tomorrow about everything before i make my mind up.

its not that my partner is not supportive its just were he is under so much pressure with being the only one to bring in a income he can be a bit funny if you know what i mean, dont know how to explain really.

I have the full support of my mum and dad tho which means the world to me as i listen to them and trust them.

xx

Make sure you ask if you can sub-let the room - they gym may not let you.....

ALSO....

iv got a list of questions i need to ask the manager,

but can anyone tell me what they asked when they went to discuss renting a room. just incase iv missed anything out. I want to be totally prepared.

Thank youuu xxx

Latest posts

Back