Renting space in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killywing

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been a lurker for some time and am newly qualified in manicure and pedicure and waxing. Am planning on training in intimate waxing, shellac and spray tanning.

This question may seem slightly random - apologies!

There is a space to rent in a local salon (beauty room and space at the front of the shop for a nail station). The shop itself is in a good location on the main street. Although there is another hairdressers and a beauty salon across the road.

My dilemma is that the salon is run by an older lady and is slightly old fashioned. The location is great I am just worried about the image of the salon and clientele. Although I would be looking to attract my own clients in.

Any help/advice gratefully received. Apologies for the long post!
Thanks x

I think if the location is good then really it shouldnt be a problem depending on a couple of factors.

a, is the salon across the road busy?

if it is then it could be a good indication of whether a good clientele goes to that area to get treatments.

b, is it more fashionable/modern?

if it is then that could be a big problem :(

c, is there parking handy for your place or is it closer to across the road?

seriously it sounds ridiculous but even a carpark being on your side of the road could make you more attractive. people hate walking anywhere nowadays lol!!

good luck xx

Latest posts

Back