repechage body and face treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
hi just wondering if any of yous use repechage in your salon and how you find it. any positive or negative feedback would be greatly appreciated

just bumping this thread, has anyone used or had experience of this range

the salon where i work used reperchage before i started, they liked the products but found the treatments worked out alot more expensive than the range we use now. Sorry i can't be anymore help

the salon where i work used reperchage before i started, they liked the products but found the treatments worked out alot more expensive than the range we use now. Sorry i can't be anymore help

thanks

I've used Repechage for about 10 years now and I love all the products.
I offer most of the body treatments, all of the hand and foot treatments and all of the facial treatments.
We retail quite a lot of the skincare. The clients are always delighted with the results. The company are extremely supportive and continually updating the products to coincide with current market trends. They are very forward thinking and do whatever they can to help their customers.
I would definately recommend them and cannot understand why they don't have many more British salons than they currently do.
Perhaps it's because they won't sell to your competitor down the road ~ they are very loyal to their salons.
They have been to visit my salon in the very far North of Scotland. No other company I have dealt with have bothered. (With the exception of Australian Bodycare, who do have other salons in my area).

Latest posts

Back