Retail Price List - Wording Help Needed....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
I'm busy updating my price lists at the moment and wanted to add a little extra to my retail list.

I'm wanting something like -

~~~~~

Would you go for a facial and not cleanse or moisturise your face between
appointments?............
Do you go to the dentist and not brush your teeth between visits?........

NO! (at least I hope not!)

I have a wide range of aftercare products designed to look after you nails, hands and feet between appointments. These items will give continuous improvement and keep your manicure or pedicure looking fresher between appointments.

~~~~~~

The wording just isn't right somehow though?!?! Any ideas?

I'm busy updating my price lists at the moment and wanted to add a little extra to my retail list.

I'm wanting something like -

~~~~~​

Would you go for a facial and not cleanse or moisturise your face between
appointments?............
Do you go to the dentist and not brush your teeth between visits?........

NO! (at least I hope not!)

I have a wide range of aftercare products designed to look after you nails, hands and feet between appointments. These items will give continuous improvement and keep your manicure or pedicure looking fresher between appointments.

~~~~~~​

The wording just isn't right somehow though?!?! Any ideas?​

Hey :green: I think the wording is absoloutly fine infact very good its the order you have it for example i would have.

Here at (your bussiness name) we have a wide range of products..etc

then put would you go to the dentist and not have your teeth brushed etc etc

i think that order would sound a little better xxx:hug::hug:

dont add the would you go have facial part in its sounds cheesy not polished enough.
How about sticking with a traditions and great reatil products to keep your nails tn tip top form between visits.
Something like that

How about something like at the end: Keep your toes twinkled and your fingers fresh! :green:xx

Latest posts

Back