Retail ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive alwasy used kerestase and loreal when i had my franchise but now im going alone in a very small shop in a new town i was wondering if anyone could suggest a retail range wherby i dont have to spend a fortune getting it in or having to be forced to get the full range in. Everyone around me is using a product called Label M but I have never heard of this before.

Although I love loreal i dont think i can justify getting the range in at the min as the rep said i would have to buy the full range in and as I already have all my colours from my proevious salon i dont need to buy them from her at the min and she said i would need to buy a min order of colours off her too?

any ideas?

I dont know much about label m, but most of the well known ranges reqire a fairly big investment.

Hi

Where I used to help out in a salon, we changed over to lable m.
They came and gave us a course on using the products. I actually think if my memory serves me is that it is something to do with toni and guy a range started from them.

Personally the products were not as good as the makes of wella which I have also used.

The lable m range also I think smelt no where near as nice as other products. To many products that done the same job.

Have you looked at Tigi? I really like it.

I used to have L'Oreal and then changed to Affinage. They swapped all my L'Oreal colours like for like. So i gave them a 50ml tube of L'oreal colur and they gave me a 100ml tube of affinage. Their retail stock is also reasonably priced.
At the moment i am loving Nak and it has been easy to retail. I stock Alterna as well and when i had my opening order they let me pay monthly. Nak is also supplied by the Alterna rep, so when i got that range in, they just added it on to my account and i continued paying a monthy sum.
The Nak and heat beat range are lovely and at least you won't have a big outlay to start with :)

hi, i have a very small shop to. colour but dont retail loreal.

I retail bed head products which are available at all sally supplies...x

Latest posts

Back