Retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
I am looking to start retailing to my mobile clientele soon. I want to start retailing everything from shampoo, conditioner to styling products but need some help regarding marketing. What would be the best way to set up a portfolio of product I want to retail which I could carry around but would not be to big? Does anyone have any templates they could forward me or point me in the right direction. I am mobile and the market is there, just need a wee bit help getting started. Thanks

Am following this 😊 I've had a lot of clients asking to get them products I've used on them but I'm unsure how retail as mobile works, do you buy it from wholesalers and charge them a bit extra on top?? X

Am following this 😊 I've had a lot of clients asking to get them products I've used on them but I'm unsure how retail as mobile works, do you buy it from wholesalers and charge them a bit extra on top?? X

I really need to get a spreadsheet made up of retail products but was really hoping someone might have a template they would be happy to share. :-(

I really don't know what you mean by a retail template.

I buy products in from my suppliers, add the mark up - usually 100% before tax and sell!!!

Great profit from retailing and not enough people do it!

Vic x

A lot of manufacturers will have a retail price list that they give you with their RRP or you can go online and do a search, you should be able to find one. X

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back