Retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadie

Reaction score
I have just joined a tanning salon and she would like to retail some things. i was wondering what sold well in your salons? x

mostly cuticle oil. also the occasional file and nail whitener fizzy tablets.

What treatments are you doing? that is the ideal way to sell some retail to your clients while you are doing a treatment on them so make them linked.

If you are working in a tanning salon, things like body exfoliator and body moisturiser would go well, if you have sunbeds you can offer some tan enhancing products and SPF products.
Our salon we retail alot of facial and body products and hair products.

hi we sell alot of cuticle oil and ies aswell also here is a site on here called own brand nail polishes on the home pg somewere might be worth a thought.

You can sell anything if you have 100% confidence that it works and is value for money ... and you will get repeat sales if it is something that will benefit your clients' needs!

i find sunbed accellerators go well and jewellery. fake tans, aero tan and ingrow go and perfect pout from skin doctors always go well too.oh and slimming tablets. clients who use sunbed want 'qucik fixes'- and quick fixes they are!

good luck x

toe rings/nail strengtheners/solar oil all go by the bucket load!
also gift vouchers!

Tanning creams and accellerators sell really well

Latest posts

Back