Retailing products online anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!
Hope your all doing ok. At the moment my website is getting revamped but as its coming to Christmas i am trying to set up my online shop retailing Dermalogica and St tropez products. The problem is how do i get people to go onto my website have a look and purchase items?

I have typed in words into google like "cheap dermalogica products" and a few websites come up and i want my website to get exposure like that so people can purchase items.

Does anyone else have an online shop or anything similiar and if so how did you go about it?

Any help would be appreciated!
xx

Hi Luxury Beauty

I am a holistic and beauty therapist now working from home got a bit fed up with being mobile only do on requests now,

I am just starting to retail my facial products ( Eve Taylor) and just about getting a website sorted as well.

To promote your website have the web address on all your litrature ie. leaflets, business cards promotional flyers avertising adverts on the web etc
usually if people see you have a website the curious concious leads them to it lol....

one bit of advice though, I would not say Cheap products, as a suggestion what about
Affordable, professonal,proven,trusted products for retail. then a description of each product?

This sort of makes a statement i think sounds a bit more professional.
its like doing your pricing leaflets you have to do it like a menu to entise you customers in ( The wording is the most important to sell yourself)

Hope this advise is alright for you?
good luck hope all goes well for you
Lavander Rose

Latest posts

Back