Retailing while mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitter_fairy

Reaction score
So I have taken the plunge and I am now 100% mobile. I have never been happier.

I'm wondering about how to handle retailing. I can't really bring all the products to every client every time, plus I have limited storage at home.

So basically I'm interested in how other people manage? X

Hiya

Well done!! I went mobile in July & it's been the best thing I've ever done :)

I use goldwell so I recommend their products to my clients & if they would like me to order them in I will. I have a rep now so I'm hoping to be able to get a better discount & be able to get their stuff easier.

What do you use?

I have a salon in my home, I keep a small range of shampoos, conditioners, treatments, etc for retail. Otherwise for styling products I order per demand.

I guess to transfer that into a mobile situation I would just talk about the products I use on the client. Take your own salon shampoo to use at the basin, styling products etc, and just talk about why they are good for the client. If they're interested you can order it in for them. That way you're not out of pocket having loads of product sitting on the shelf or forgotten in boxes.

Take a portfolio/brochure of the products with you. And let them have a look through it whilst getting their hair done,.. Have something that explains the products and whst grey do that's why a home made portfolio would be ideal. Them it's on your words too.
Then just order it in for them.

Nicola! Xxx

Take a portfolio/brochure of the products with you. And let them have a look through it whilst getting their hair done,.. Have something that explains the products and whst grey do that's why a home made portfolio would be ideal. Them it's on your words too.
Then just order it in for them.

Nicola! Xxx

That is a brilliant idea thank you I am going to start putting on together today x

Hiya

Well done!! I went mobile in July & it's been the best thing I've ever done :)

I use goldwell so I recommend their products to my clients & if they would like me to order them in I will. I have a rep now so I'm hoping to be able to get a better discount & be able to get their stuff easier.

What do you use?

I'm using osmo x

Oooo I like osmo. Their Berber oil is amazing x

Oooo I like osmo. Their Berber oil is amazing x

Yeah, there are a few of the products I'm not so keen on and I don't like the colours. But over all I like them plus they are affordable and I don't live in the most affluent area x

Latest posts

Back