Retailing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hi I'm still just starting out as been really slow at getting things moving and am trying to perfect everything before I start doing close friends and family for mani/pedis and then concentrating on perfecting my extensions, so in the meantime thought I'd buy in solar oil and rescue RXx to retail for Christmas packs, which I will maybe put in little bags that have the ribbon round the top/drawstring, and suddenly wondered do I need some insurance to do this? I need to obviously get insurance anyway, and I'm trained in CND enhancements so have an account and know the products etc but just suddenly panicked thinking am I allowed to do this/what do I need legally to do this? X

Hi I'm still just starting out as been really slow at getting things moving and am trying to perfect everything before I start doing close friends and family for mani/pedis and then concentrating on perfecting my extensions, so in the meantime thought I'd buy in solar oil and rescue RXx to retail for Christmas packs, which I will maybe put in little bags that have the ribbon round the top/drawstring, and suddenly wondered do I need some insurance to do this? I need to obviously get insurance anyway, and I'm trained in CND enhancements so have an account and know the products etc but just suddenly panicked thinking am I allowed to do this/what do I need legally to do this? X
Anybody? X

No you're fine to retail professional products, especially if you're buying professional products made to retail. You'd be covered under your insurance.

Problems arise if you can't trace the source of your original purchase - so for example don't buy from eBay to retail to clients x

No you're fine to retail professional products, especially if you're buying professional products made to retail. You'd be covered under your insurance.

Problems arise if you can't trace the source of your original purchase - so for example don't buy from eBay to retail to clients x
Ah brill. I better sort out my insurance then!!! Thanku :) x

Latest posts

Back