Returning to beauty, what should I train in. Already qualified

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

A little background info first. I am qualified in nails, tanning , sp lashes, waxing, intimate waxing , make up.

My business in solely a make up business atm as when I set up it took off that much I had to give up beauty as this is something I really wanted to do.

I am leaving my full time day job this year ( something totally not linked to beauty)to set up a business in beauty , daytime and evenings, weekdays only only as I am booked up months in advance for make up so I can't do beauty on a Saturday.

To start I will be mobile , or looking to rent a room in a local salon.

I don't want to offer all the treatments under the sun, I would like to offer a number of services, one being nails & shellac which I am fully competent with and have years of experience, waxing & intimate already qualified ( lots of training needed to perfect) tinting and possible lvl, tanning, ( already qualified with experience.

New training I would be looking at are

Lvl lashes,
Semi permanent make up
Another intimate wax course
Or any recommendations on what to train in.

Could you please offer any advice on who to train with for waxing, I've heard Kim is the queen so guessing everyone is going to recommend Kim

Is semi permanent make up something people are still wanting it has it had its day?

And are lvl lashes really worth training in?

Thanks in advance and look forward to your answers.

That's a great question so I am commenting so I can get notified of any responses given too. Thanks for posting.

Hope it goes really well for you.

Latest posts

Back