Review for wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee06

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondered what suppliers people recommended for wefts. Looking for someone with different weight options.
What's people's thoughts on Beauty Works and Repunzle hair?
Thanks xx

Hi we used transform and hair planet
Hair planet do 120g and transform do 150g 60g and 120g

Hair planet, SJK Hair and for 50g options Archie Lloyds.

Sjk's customer service is dreadful I really cannot recommend this company as soon as there is a complaint their very dismissive and tend to ignore you as much as possible. Lost a lot of money

I really like SJK there customer service is fab! I get weekly upgrades. I'm with them about 4 years and my business has grew using them.

I've had lots of upgrades which are great too,like I've said its my first complaint and they don't want to acknowledge it

I've had lots of upgrades which are great too,like I've said its my first complaint and they don't want to acknowledge it
I really like them you have to peruse them I bough some nano hair and about 15 metal bits came out in my clients hair due to the glue they sent me some 25 new bonds for free, I did have to keep emailing them but they did sort it. X

Been emailing for 2 weeks determined not to give up although it's getting frustrating that their not replying xx

Hav
Been emailing for 2 weeks determined not to give up although it's getting frustrating that their not replying xx
e you had any luck xx

None but will email again tomorrow but I'm not hopeful, thanks jojo xx

They've reached a decision their not to blame at all!!! [emoji35]

Om
They've reached a decision their not to blame at all!!! [emoji35]
omg id keep on at them Hun I took photos and emailed it them they had no choice when I'd done xx

I've sent pictures too but they say there's nothing wrong xx

Hey,

We stock a range of wefts in 50g, 110g, 120g and our Super Weft in 180g. If you'd like a bit of information on any you can drop me an email.

[email protected]

Hi there we also stock 50g and 100g wefts in many colours including mixed colours and ombres :) x

I use angel remy and generally get anything from 4-8 months out them depending on colour and aftercare :) they come in 50g, 120g and 150g xxx

Well there rude then babes bigger them don't use them again xx

Latest posts

Back