Rinsing red highlights out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi silly question but this is something I've only ever done in a backwash in a salon however I have a client who I'm doing at home on Wednesday and she is having full head of bleach highlights and some bright red wovens around the front , any tips for best way to rinse off over the bath to avoid bleeding ? Thanks xx

Hi there.
If she is leaning over the bath with red highlights in the front there should be no problem as the red color will be rinsed straight off her head because they are at the front.

Or have I missed something. I am a bit thick sometimes. :Love:

Just remove the red first...and rinse really well before removing the bleach ones, that's what I would do :)

Yes remove red first. Then even try to give them a wee shampoo... Or at least wait til the water runs clear. X

What I'm worried about is the blonde hair that ain't been woven getting in the way when she leans forward, shall I put some conditioner on them?
And yea they r at the front it's just them already bleached ends I'm worried about bleeding on lol x

I had a client who had blonde and red who i done both in the salon and at home, and i done what has been said in the above threads, i pulled out the red foils first rinsed gently, lightly shampooed then pulled out blonde foils and rinsed making sure i done this really quickly as u want to shampoo asap. Also i tend to rise over a sink as a bath is too low.

Thank u all for ur advise

Regards
Candice

Latest posts

Back