Rio airbrush tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hi, my mum got thwe rio airbrush tanning kit from a friend, but before she tries i thought i would check if anyone has tried it and what does it turn out like? x

Its RIO - I personally wouldnt touch anything of that make with a bargepole - not trying to sound abrupt here, but surely you have seen MANY other threads about Rio products? :green:

Give it a go on yourself - see what result you get, but please dont go out and use it on paying clients!!:!::hug:

Rio is Naff, Nuff said lol!!

Tell your mum to save any embarrassment and go to her local salon for a spray tan :)

Don't let your mum waste her time and effort, and advise her to go and get it done professionally instead.

I will be brave and admit that i have tried it (another useless gift from OH lol)
honestly it is cr*p , the colour makes your skin look really dirty and the system that you get with the kit is nothing but trouble, have a go and have a laugh but wash it off before the colour takes or you will regret it hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back