RIP Colourgirly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been more than just "asking someone to think before they posted". I have seen her comments on here and I can't say I'm surprised tbh.

Well your posts are hardly as sweet as honey are they & your still here

If I was a mod I wouldn't have commented to the op in the manner the mod did I would do it like other mods do, politely & proffesionaly

Every click is followed on here

You guys are all great, but at this time I will no longer be on SG.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel the same at the mo....

You've only a limited amount of posts and most are synical or down right rude.... People in glass houses....

Ffs I leave her alone for a few hrs to go down the pub and all hell breaks out ..what the heck has happened??

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think silence is a good idea.

I don't really get it...... I saw all of that post & didn't think anything was that bad, I've seen far worse on here!! Obviously on here there is no tone or expression in how something is written you can interpret what you want something to mean (quite often people take things the wrong way) anywho sometimes a thick skin & just a dash of common sense is all that is required! Merry Christmas all!! 🎄🎅💋

😶🙊👍

Here's to keeping it real.... If you can't take the heat get out of the salon geek kitchen!! 😉✌️

No no no!!!

I hope she resurrects herself with a new account 😢

I'm sure you are upset that a friend of yours is no longer able to use the site but I feel you are being overly sensitive to my initial comment.

No disrespect was intended I was simply stating that there must be more to it than a simple comment and I wasn't surprised. I did not say she deserved it.

There is no need to take your frustrations out on me. Take it up with the mods if you are so upset with their decision, not people who dare to have a different opinion your own.

No no no!!!

I hope she resurrects herself with a new account 😢

That's how she's banned for life, it was only a temp ban but now it's permanant coz she used an old account to pm

I'm sure you are upset that a friend of yours is no longer able to use the site but I feel you are being overly sensitive to my initial comment.

No disrespect was intended I was simply stating that there must be more to it than a simple comment and I wasn't surprised. I did not say she deserved it.

There is no need to take your frustrations out on me. Take it up with the mods if you are so upset with their decision, not people who dare to have a different opinion your own.

A perfect example of how things get taken out of context.... Maybe I'll be next on the banned list.... The whole concept of salon geek is to have different opinions and share ideas so I wouldn't have any issue with an opinion differing to my own, I nearly always have a differing opinion on posts and will say without hesitation, I rarely take personal offence ☺️

A perfect example of how things get taken out of context.... Maybe I'll be next on the banned list.... The whole concept of salon geek is to have different opinions and share ideas so I wouldn't have any issue with an opinion differing to my own, I nearly always have a differing opinion on posts and will say without hesitation, I rarely take personal offence ☺️

Check your pm's kahuna lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

You said I was downright rude and insinuated I was a hypocrite with your glass houses comment.

I did not take anything out of context as your words and their meanings were clear, they left no room for misinterpretation.

That is all.

What? That's a terrible shame. I don't see how she can be. That's ridiculous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

You guys are all great, but at this time I will no longer be on SG.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back